Receptionist/Jr Administrative Assistant
Receptionist/Jr Administrative Assistant (Contract Opportunity) – Miami
This position provides support in the areas of customer service, data entry, preparing materials, organizing meetings, filing and scanning, and phone coverage. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. The ideal candidate has great customer service skills, is an excellent problem solver and can hit the ground running.
• Answers all incoming calls and redirects them to the appropriate person
• Customer service and order taking
• Schedules appointments
• Data entry, filing, and record keeping
Contract assignment, possible temp-to-hire, immediate start, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• 1 – 2 years of fast paced office experience
• Experience with answering a busy phone system
• Excellent phone etiquette with a clear speaking voice
• Strong communication and people skills
• Basic to intermediate Word, Excel, and Outlook (testing conducted)
Contract Opportunity: Receptionist (West Miami) – Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Samady Cargo International and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements in all programs.M/F/D/V.
Samady Cargo International and its affiliates are also a drug-free workplace.
*Internal candidates must submit the Internal Application Form approved by his/her supervisor before interviewing with HR. Qualified candidates will be considered by the Hiring Manager.